Peninsula Energy Services Company (PESCO), a subsidiary of Chesapeake Utilities Corporation, provides natural gas supply and asset management, retail and wholesale supply and risk management services to customers in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast and Midwest.
- Provides natural gas supply and asset management services to a growing book of commercial and industrial customers.
- Continues to expand into seven new states in 2017/2018.
- Acts as agent for producers who do not handle nominations and scheduling and balancing of volumes on individual pipelines.
- Focuses on the Appalachian Basin, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
- Provides experience and knowledge of optimizing transport, balancing deliveries and managing storage for our customers.
- Provides gathering, processing and compression midstream services to more than 300 producers in Ohio.
- Actively acquires gathering and transmission lines and offers an asset monetization program for producers to reallocate their capital to higher return upstream activities.
- Builds, owns and operates both low and high pressure pipeline systems throughout the Appalachian Basin.
- Flexible, innovative, and experienced with a portfolio of capabilities to tailor solutions that meet your needs including:
- Basis and commodity risk management services
- Nominating and balance for interstate pipeline deliveries
- Metered, pooling and OBA administration
We provide our customers with the opportunity to choose from several pricing options and services designed to tailor gas purchase arrangements to each customer’s specific needs. Whether you require a simple monthly index purchase agreement or a more sophisticated, customized supply plan, our gas supply team will deliver.
For more information about PESCO please go to www.pescoenergy.com